Taco Salad is a classic recipe everyone should know how to make. This version is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it’s a meal everyone can agree on both young and old alike!
It doesn’t take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is proof of that. This is a back pocket recipe you’ll want to make on repeat!
- Tupperware Grate 'N Measure® Grater
- Tupperware TupperWave® Stack Cooker
- Tupperware Power Chef® System
- Tupperware Quick Shake® Container
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¼ cup cherry tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup bell pepper
- ¼ cup red onion
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- Mother Raw Dressings
- Place TupperWave® Stack Cooker Colander into Stack Cooker 3-Qt./3 L Casserole. Add ground beef, cover and microwave on power level 5-7 minutes.
- While ground beef is in the microwave, prepare your veggies. Chop the bell peppers, onions, and cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
- Grate the cheese using the Tupperware Grate 'N Measure® Grater. Set aside.
- Once ground beef is done, place into the Power Chef® System add add desired spices. Pull cord until everything's mixed together.
- In a serving bowl, add all chopped veggies and spinach, top it off with ground beef.
MEAL PREP TIP:
- Take your salad dressing and add as the first layer into the Quick Shake® Container
- Layer the salad. Start with your harder ingredients first and work your way up to the softer ones.
- Once ready to serve, just dump everything into a bowl.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!