If you love salads and getting creative with what goes in them, then look no further than this strawberry spinach salad. It has a wonderful combination of flavors and ingredients and is the perfect salad to serve up to family and friends. I’m also featuring the “Paradis Valley” honey for the fresh, homemade dressing!
I know that it may seem odd to add strawberries to a salad with other savory ingredients, but the sweetness from those berries does a great job of balancing out the flavors in the rest of this spinach salad, and believe me this recipe is a household favorite!
Strawberry Spinach Detox Salad With Chicken
- Thatsa® Bowl
- Tupperware Chop 'N Prep Chef
- Micropro Grill
- Tupperware Speedy Mando
- 2-3 cups Spinach
- 1/4 cup Red Onion
- 4 pcs Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 2 pcs Chicken Breasts
- 3-4 pcs Strawberries
- 1-2 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Paradis Valley Honey
- Place washed spinach into a Tupperware Thatsa bowl, set aside
- Place uncooked chicken into the Micropro Grill and cook in the grilling position for 7-8 minutes. You can flip the chicken halfway through if you wish!
- While the chicken is cooking, use the Speedy Mando to slice the onion, strawberries, and almonds over the spinach
- For the dressing, place strawberries and garlic in the Chop N Prep and chop to fine. Add in the olive oil, Paradis Valley honey and balsamic vinegar. If you wish to make it sweeter, you can add a bit of honey or more strawberries.
- Serve the dressing over the salad and enjoy in your Tupperware Thatsa Bowl!