Hello and Happy Tupper-Tuesday!
We did another fun-filled family activity over the weekend and I can’t wait to share with you all about it. Yesterday, we went out to my parents’ farm and pick some potatoes. Seeing my daughters help out was so rewarding!
Farming, and doing similar activities such as this, teaches them how to be responsible and educate them where our food comes from. It also teaches them life skills as well as how the cycle of life works.
For today’s recipe, I’m sharing a very simple recipe using the Smart Multi-Cooker. This dish takes about 15 minutes to prepare and cook. You can serve this together with either steamed fish or chicken breast.
Steamed Potatoes and Corn
- Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker
- Tupperware Mandoline
- 2 pcs corn
- 4 pcs potatoes sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Vegan dairy-free butter
- Using the steamer part of your Tupperware Smart Multi-Cooker, add 2 cups of water or right up to the line. Set aside.
- Chop potatoes using level 7 of the Tupperware Mandoline add onto the top of your Smart Multi-Cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the 2nd base, add corn. Cover with the lid and cook in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- Add a little bit of your favorite vegan dairy-free butter and top off with chopped dill.
- Serve with either steamed fish or chicken breast. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!