If you love smoothies in the morning, but don’t want to wake up the entire house hold by turning on the blender…. this is your solution! “Smooth Chopper Smoothies” are my go to when I want to be mindful of other in the house and not BLAST the blender!
In my smoother I’m using my favorite raw bee pollen from Paradis Valley Honey, check out their website and boost your immune system.
With a few quick pulls using our Smooth Chopper you can have your smoothie ready to go!
Blueberry Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Power Chef® System
- Smooth Chopper
- 1/2 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Banana
- 2 scoops Protein Powder of your choice (I used vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. "Paradis Valley" Bee Pollen
- 1-10 drops Vitamin D
- 1 cup Oat Milk (or your choice of liquid)
- Add blueberries, banana, bee pollen, protein powder, bee pollen, Vitamin D and oat milk to the Tupperware "Smooth Chopper" or the Tupperware "Power Chef".
- Pull the cord until smooth.
- That's all! Enjoy and fuel your body.