Recipes like this are very easy to prepare especially if you’re on-the-go. If you love meal prepping or if you barely have time to fix a good home cooked meal, this Set It and Forget It Salmon Recipe is perfect for you!
What’s great about this recipe is that you can substitute the Salmon with any meats you prefer like Chicken or Steak. You also have the option to serve this dish with a salad on the side.
This recipe delivers soft, juicy and, tender salmon on the inside with charred crisp edges. A delicious restaurant-quality dish!
Set It and Forget It Salmon Recipe
- Tupperware MicroPro Grill
- Tupperware Grate Master Shredder with “Straight Blade” Cone
- 1 pc Salmon Fillet
- ½ pc yam
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 pcs carrots
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- Wash and peel veggies.
- Using the Tupperware Grate Master Shredder with “Straight Blade” Cone, grate the carrots and yam. Place directly into the MicroPro Grill.
- Place Salmon at the center of the grated veggies.
- Drench in teriyaki sauce.
- Cover the MicroPro Grill using the grill position and place in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking process, remove the MicroPro Grill from the microwave and add the brocolli.
- Serve and enjoy!
Definitely check out towards the end of the video as I share bloopers because let’s be honest, cooking with kids is never a dull moment!
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!