Calling all salad lovers!
If you love salads and homemade dressing, this one’s for you!
Over the weekend, I was learning from my mom and grandma how to make some canned peaches. Someone has to learn the traditions so I can teach my girls one day!
I decided to play around with a new recipe to share with everyone and I came up with this Peach Walnut Salad with Homemade Dressing.
This lightly sweet, peachy salad is perfect for family gatherings or fall dinners/lunches! It has the right balance of savory from the grilled tofu that scales down the sweetness of the peaches… creating the PERFECT salad recipe!
Peach Walnut Salad
- Power Chef
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 4-5 pcs peaches cut into cubes
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped
- ¼ cup grapes cut in half
- 1 block tofu
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2-3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- Prepare the sauce to be used for the tofu. This will also be used as the dressing for the salad. Using the Power Chef, add the garlic cloves and pull cord. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Cut the tofu in half and drizzle some of the sauce we just made. Place in the MicroPro Grill and grill in the microwave for 6 minutes. Make sure the lid is in the "grill" position.
- Prepare the salad by adding the mixed greens in your bowl, add grapes that are sliced in half, peaches (also sliced into smaller pieces), and your walnuts.
- Once the tofu is done grilling, and slice into smaller dices. Add into the salad and drizzle with the salad dressing.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!