This healthy wrap is delicious and easy to prep. If you’re finding yourself getting bored of the same old lunch day in and day out, keep reading to get the inspo you need!
- 1 pc chicken breast cooked
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 pc red pepper
- ½ cucumber
- 1 tbsp Cashew spread
- 4 tbsp Vegan Mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken into the Chop 'n Prep Chef. Pull cord until it's in small bite-size pieces.
- Add vegan mayo and mix with chicken. Once done, remove the blade and prepare your wrap.
- On the wrap, add a little bit of your cashew spread. Add spinach, peppers, and cucumber (and other veggies you wanna add). Top off with your chicken and vegan mayo mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold the sides and enjoy!
Join my VIP Group
If you’re still not in my VIP Group and you missed today’s video, don’t worry! Catch the replay of my live cooking and product demo using the Breakfast Maker by joining here.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!