This is by far my favorite banana bread recipe, one that I will probably go back to every now and then! Because I can’t have anything that has dairy in it, I tried to look for an alternative but still end up with a delicious and moist banana bread.
FINALLY! This is the best ever DAIRY-FREE banana bread recipe and if you haven’t tried it yet, now’s the time.
Oat Banana Bread
- Tupperware Power Chef
- Tupperware MicroPro Grill
To substitute 2 eggs, you will need:
- 2 tbsp flax seed
- 6 tbsp water
- Make oat flour by griding the oats in a blender or any kitchen tool that you have. Once it has a powdery consistency, set aside.
- To create the egg substitution, add 6 tbsp of water in 2 tbsp of flax seed (1 tbsp flax seed = 1 egg). Stir until it has a gelatinous consistency.
- Using the Power Chef, add the bananas, flax seed mixture, maple syrup, and milk. Pull cord until all ingredients are well combined. Add in cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oat flour and pull cord once more.
- Pour the batter into the MicroPro Grill and place the lid in the casserole position. Add dairy-free chocolate chips if you want to add a little bit of sweetness. Place in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!