It’s officially the start of hunting season. And what better way to start off this time of the year than with a chili recipe?!
In this recipe, I’m using Elk meat. Contrary to some beliefs, elk is not gamey or tough. Rather, elk is mild, savory, and an ideal substitute in your favorite ground beef recipes.
- Tupperware Pressure Cooker
- Tupperware Power Chef
- Grate Master w/ Straight Blade
- 1 lb ground elk
- ¼ pc onion
- 3-4 pc garlic cloves
- 1 pc medium sweet potato
- 2 pcs carrots
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can fire-roasted Muir Glen tomatoes
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ tbsp chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add oil into frying pan. Chop onion and garlic using the Tupperware Power Chef and add it into the pan. Saute for a few minutes.
- In the Pressure Cooker, add the ground elk and mash it a bit.
- Using the Grate Master, grate the carrots and sweet potatoes. Add into the Pressure Cooker together with the corn, red kidney beans, a can of fire-roasted Muir Glen tomatoes, beef broth, 1/2 tbsp chili powder, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the onions and garlic have been sauteed, add those into the Pressure Cooker together with the other ingredients.
- Place lid on and cook in the microwave for 16 minutes.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!