No food blog is ever complete without a recipe for chicken soup. My version is healthy, satisfying, and tastes incredible. Bonus, you can make this soup from scratch in under 30 minutes!
Homemade Simple Chicken Soup
- Tupperware Microwave Pressure Cooker
- Tupperware Grate Master® Shredder
- Tupperware Universal Peeler
- Tupperware Zest 'N Press® Gadget
- 2 pcs chicken breast
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 pcs carrots
- 5 pcs celery stalks
- 1 pc medium-sized onion
- 1 pc sweet potato
- 1 pc lemon
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- Place the chicken in the pressure cooker. Set aside.
- Peel the vegetables using the Tupperware Universal Peeler (or any peeler that you have).
- Chop the veggies. I use the Tupperware Grate Master® Shredder. Add in the pressure cooker.
- Pour the water in the pressure cooker and add in the spinach.
- Zest 1 pc. of lemon directly onto the pressure cooker.
- Chop the sweet potato and onion.
- Add in the pasta.
- Add in the microwave for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy while hot!