The Holiday season’s upon us and one option you can prepare for your family is this Homemade Chicken Burger with Sweet Potatoes on the side. It’s healthy, easy to make, and you’re sure it has all the nutrients your family needs because it’s homemade!
Homemade Chicken Burger & Sweet Potatoes
- Tupperware Silicone Baking Sheet
- Tupperware Mandolin
- Tupperware Fusion Master
- 3 pcs chicken breasts
- ½ pc onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 pc egg
- 2 pcs sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- Add chicken into the Fusion Master and turn handle so it turns into ground chicken. Add onion, garlic, and spinach next.
- Set your oven to 350 and pre-heat.
- In the ground chicken mixture, add egg and almond flour. Mix until you have a good consistency.
- Lay out your Tupperware Silicone Baking Sheet and form into your desired patty size onto your baking sheet. Set aside.
- Using the Mandolin and its straight blade option, slice the sweet potatoes until it looks like strips of french fries.
- Season the sweet potato fries with garlic powder and drizzle a bit of olive oil. Toss until they're mixed together. Spread out onto your baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Join my VIP Group
If you’re still not in my VIP Group and you missed today’s video, don’t worry! Catch the replay of my live cooking and product demo using the Breakfast Maker by joining here.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!