The Holidays are upon us, can you believe it?! I absolutely cannot wait for 2020 to be over!
Today’s Tupperware Tuesday, I’m going to share another Cold Brew recipe using my favorite Tupperware Cold Brew Cafare.
I love Cold Brew just about any time of the day because it doesn’t upset stomach. It’s a healthy alternative to the usual acidic coffee we’re used to making PLUS it has all these added benefits too:
- Cold brew coffee contains compounds that may reduce your risk of heart disease
- The caffeine in cold brew coffee may improve your state of mind
- May boost your metabolism
- Cold brew coffee may reduce your risk of developing this disease. In fact, drinking at least 4–6 cups of coffee per day is associated with a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
- May be easier on your stomach than hot coffee. You won’t experience any acid reflux from this!
Holiday Cold Brew
- Cold Brew Carafe
- 1 cup cold brew
- ¼ cup coconut eggnog
- 3-4 pcs coffee ice cubes
- coconut whipped cream
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- Steep your coffee overnight, preferably around 8-12 hours. 2 scoops makes 750ml of cold brew coffee.
- Prepare your ice cube trays and add your cold brew. Place in the freezer.
- Once the ice cubes are ready, add ice cubes into your glass.
- Add ¾ to 1 cup of cold brew coffee and ¼ cup of the coconut eggnog.
- Top off with whipped cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- If you want a little bit of kick, you can add a splash of Bailey's.
- Enjoy! Happy Holidays!
Join my VIP Group
If you’re still not in my VIP Group and you missed today’s video, don’t worry! Catch the replay of my live cooking and product demo using the Breakfast Maker by joining here.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!