These chocolate zucchini muffins are a great way to use up all that garden zucchini! Moist, chocolatey, delicious muffins that everyone will love!
If you happen to have some zucchini to use up, these chocolate zucchini muffins need to happen in your kitchen soon!
Soft, chocolate zucchini muffins with extra chocolate chips (because why not?), they are moist and delicious and, like most muffins, don’t take very long to mix up and get into the oven.
Perfect for a sweeter breakfast or a morning snack, we’ve gone through several batches of these already.
And, since I have family over, there’s still a zucchini sitting on my counter waiting to be made into more.
Chocolate Zuccini Muffins
- Thatsa® Bowl
- Grate Master
- Power Chef
- Silicone Muffin Form
- 1 cup Zucchini grated
- ½ cup Chocolate chips
- ½ cup Oat milk unsweetened
- ¼ tspn Salt
- 1 pc Banana or you can use ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 pc Egg
- ⅓ cup Honey
- ⅓ cup Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1¼ cup Gluten-free flour
- 1 tspn Baking soda
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tspn Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grate the zucchini using the Tupperware Grate Master.
- Get the moisture out of the zucchini by pressing it onto a paper towel. Do this step until all the extract has come out.
- Using a Thatsa bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and incorporate altogether.
- Using the Power Chef, place in the banana and pull the cord until it's fully mashed. Add the egg, honey, and milk.
- Once all wet ingredients are fully mixed well, add the dry ingredients and pull cord once again.
- Add chocolate chips and the grated zuccini. Mix using spatula.
- Scoop out a spoonful and place into the Silicone Muffin Form.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!