Cruciferous vegetables like cabbages are notorious for being chock-full of beneficial vitamins and minerals. It also contains antioxidants that have been shown to reduce chronic inflammation.
Today, I’ll be sharing my own version of Cabbage Soup which you can prepare this Holiday season so you can stay healthy and not feeling bloated!
- Tupperware Grate Master using the Straight Blade Cone
- Power Chef® System
- Tupperware Chef Series Cookware
- ½ pc head of cabbage chopped
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 cup celery sliced
- 1 cup white or yellow onion sliced
- 3-4 pcs mushrooms
- 2-3 cloves cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 14 oz muir glen fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 tspn oregano
- 1 tspn basil
- ½ tspn salt optional
- pepper to taste
- Add a bit of olive oil into the pot. Set aside.
- In the Power Chef, add onion and garlic. Pull cord until finely chopped. Add into the pot and place on the stove.
- In your Grate Master, add your celery and use the plunger to grate. Grate the carrots next. Add into the pot together with the mushrooms.
- Saute the onions and garlic. Add celery, mushrooms, and carrots next. Once it's half-cooked, add the cabbage, broth, and muir glen fire roasted tomatoes.
- Season with oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
Join my VIP Group
If you’re still not in my VIP Group and you missed today’s video, don’t worry! Catch the replay of my live cooking and product demo using the Breakfast Maker by joining here.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!