Protein pancakes are a healthy and well-balanced breakfast idea for a healthy lifestyle. This easy protein pancake recipe will help boost your energy and won’t leave you feeling bloated afterwards.
Breakfast Maker Protein Pancake
- Breakfast Maker
- Whip 'n Mix
- 1 scoop your favorite protein powder
- 1 pc large very ripe banana
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- Add banana into the Whip 'n Mix and start whipping.
- Add cinnamon, baking powder, eggs, protein powder, and salt. Start whipping.
- Pour into the Breakfast Maker and cook for 2 minutes.
- Top off with your favorite berries and drizzle with either agave or maple syrup.
Join my VIP Group
If you’re still not in my VIP Group and you missed today’s video, don’t worry! Catch the replay of my live cooking and product demo using the Breakfast Maker by joining here.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!