I took a short break from creating recipes because of house moving but I guess this has been my routine, so here I am, writing down this blog post so I can share a new recipe I created using the TupperWave® Stack Cooker.
The Stack Cooker will revolutionize the way you cook in your microwave. You’ll be able to create healthy meals in under 30 minutes – from meats, side dishes, to steaming healthy veggies.
For today’s recipe, I’m sharing my version of Breaded Chicken Casserole with Pesto Potatoes.
I used various Tupperware products but the star of it all is the Stack Cooker.
Check out the full recipe below!
Breaded Chicken with Pesto Potatoes Casserole
- Power Chef
- TupperWave® Stack Cooker
- bag of frozen veggies
- 4 pcs chicken cutlets
- ½ tsp coarse kosher salt
- 1 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond flour
- 455 g potatoes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cashews
- splash of olive oil
- Using the Mandoline, slice your potatoes. I like mine a bit thick so I used blade option #5. Set aside.
- To create the pesto sauce, combine ingredients in Power Chef. Cover and pull cord until ingredients are combined.
- Add the pesto sauce into the potatoes. Mix until everything's covered. Place in base of 3-Qt./3 L Casserole.
- In your Thatsa Bowl, add the yogurt and mustard. Add a bit of salt as well. Mix and once done, dip the chicken cutlet.
- In a plate with your almond flour, cover the whole chicken so it acts as the "breading"
- Place the chicken into the casserole with the slits and place it over the potatoes.
- On the top of the casserole, add your frozen veggies.
- Stack and microwave for 20 minutes.
If you enjoyed this recipe and recreated it, please tag me on Instagram @health.n.hustle and use hashtag #healthnhustlerecipes
Also, if you’re interested in any of the equipment I used, visit this link to shop today!